MedTEC South Australia exists to build sector wealth and scale to advance and realise the social and commercial potential of medical technologies at the edge of this fast-growing global industry.
MedTEC South Australia exists to advance and realise the social and commercial potential of medical technologies at the edge of this fast-growing global industry.
Your organisation will derive optimum benefit from participating in the MedTEC South Australia Alliance where you:
- Are an established business with a mature value proposition;
- Seek to accelerate your business growth;
- Wish to enter and develop new markets;
- Are developing new products/services and are seeking additional capital, capability or capacity;
- Are seeking rewarding, scalable investment opportunities in a stable economic environment.
Start-up and very early stage projects are welcome to engage with MedTEC South Australia, but in most cases will be introduced to local organisations and programs specifically designed to assist with the start-up phase of the business cycle. The MedTEC South Australia cluster does not provide business services directly but will provide guidance and advice and assist early stage businesses with valuable connections that are most likely to result in a successful outcome. This includes facilitating cross-industry awareness and direct connections and introductions to sources of skills, market access, technical resources and capital.